Global Economist/Retirement Specialist
David Crook guides and advises the Atlanta Capital Group investment committee on global developments in all matters pertaining to economics and economic trends. He is also a member of ACG’s retirement group, which specializes in structuring and servicing retirement plans. Having been educated in Johannesburg, South Africa and having traded a variety of markets including currencies, equities, and bonds our investment committee garner his experience gathered over periods living and working on three continents.With more than 27 years experience in financial markets, David has developed a passion for forging exceptional long-term relationships and is always focused on the risk factors which contribute to investment decisions and portfolio structure. David has 3 children whom he treasures, Daniel, Ricki & Demi.
- FOMC Surprise_19Sept13
- What the Fed Said_31July13
- Unintended Consequences_20June13
- Do We Have an Interest Rate Bubble 29Feb13
- The Market is Not The Real Economy 02Jan13
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Economics with Economic History and Political Studies Sub-Majors from University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg